In the mid-late ’90s, I ran a mailing list, “chaingang,” whose sole purpose was to forward links and bits and bobs to interested parties. This is the 21st century version of that mailing list, compiled weekly.
- Podcasts: Who still listens to them? Me me me! Interesting article on perception vs reality of podcasts and podcasting. This topic is also slated to get written about as a Le mie Passioni piece because I love them so much.
- 21 Things You Probably Didn’t Think eHow Could Teach You. I’m particularly fond of #3, 4 and 6.
- Can’t Unsee: The Dark Knight Rises Poster Is Ruined – Um. Yeah.
- Man Used a Loophole in the Law to Pay 16 Bucks for a $330,000 House – Man. I wish we had figured this out when we bought Throbbing Manor!
- 22 Things I Learned from Submitting Writing – Practical and handy list that boosts the ego of an unpublished writer.
- Roku’s New Set-Top Box Now Available With Angry Birds – We <3 our Roku – and this is awesome.
- A Special Education Worker Talks About Empty Paychecks, Organizing – Woman discusses how after taxes and health benefits, her paycheck is now $.82.