- Morning ritual: Wake up, use the facilities, pop contacts in, take drugs, turn kettle on for tea, figure out breakfast. While the kettle is heating up, fill last nights Bopple and also the humidifier. With tea and breakfast in hand, check email, Facebook, Twitter. Respond as necessary
- Cleaned up a few blog posts, started a fresh one
- TSTBEH updated the server and OS software for the blogs; I updated plugins across the sites and edited a few of the pages
- Ate lunch
- Worked on ThePlan a bit more by reading and working on some of the activities
- Caught up on The Musketeers, Last Tango in Halifax, Mr. Selfridge
- Wrote. A lot.
- Bed ritual: refilled humidifier, grab Bopple for the night, take contacts off and wash fash; use the facilities