HEY! My eBook is officially now live on Amazon and you can LOOK INSIDE (that part cracks me up):
- Morning ritual: Wake up, use the facilities, pop contacts in, take drugs, turn kettle on for tea, figure out breakfast. While the kettle is heating up, fill last nights Bopple and also the humidifier. With tea and breakfast in hand, check email, Facebook, Twitter. Respond as necessary
- Started prepping for the trip for Toronto by booking my flight (it was cheaper for me to book 1st class ($950) then economy ($1700)), upgrade my phone to work internationally (we all know Canada is the 51st state), locate passport, start calling credit card companies and phone company to notify I will be out of the country
- Do some updating across my websites
- Meditate for 15 minutes
- Start packing for the trip
- Shower and get dressed for the day. My brother called to invite me over for dinner that night at his place
- Eat lunch
- As promised in ThePlan, I built out a daily todo list for the week, breaking up days I’ll be at the coworking facility, gym, and etc.
- Worked more on updating the websites and cleaned up a short story which I submitted to an online magazine.
- Had dinner with my brother and his girlfriend; hung out for the evening
- Came home, depanted, watched Banshee
- Bed ritual: refilled humidifier, grab Bopple for the night, take contacts off and wash fash; use the facilities
- Woke up at 5:30AM to one of my neighbors shoveling the apartment parking area, which is basically just my car. Thanks neighbor!