Gratitudes and things that make me happy are a part of my carding coursework, and I track them everyday and I’ll post them here every Sunday. (And I also acknowledge this is going to take me a few weeks to go beyond “I have killer hair.”) You can also find the a list of all my gratitudes here.
This marks the 11th consecutive week these lists have been and thus far I’ve posted a total of 99 things I am grateful for and 100 things that make me happy. Click here if you want inspiration or want to see the lists in full.
- For looking for inspiration in everything for anything
- Falling in love with everything and everyone I meet (Yes, even you.)
- For my organizational skills and making lists. Without those skills, this list wouldn’t exist
- For the opportunities as they become available
- For keeping track of my life story via journals and memories
- For people who I’ve forgiven and those who have forgiven me
- For stories that have influenced or changed my life
- The things I love about myself, and the things I am not so fond of, as they make me, well, me
- Everything that I have yet to learn
- I am grateful for the sun, moon, and stars that are there when when I want to dream about all the possible (and impossible) things
- Pushing Daisies
- Luna and Larry’s vegan ice cream
- Shoes — specifically Mary Janes
- Swinging on swings
This Day in Lisa-Universe: 2000
Want to be the first in the know when a new entry posts?
Subscribe to the mailing list, Bloglovin’, or
follow via RSS. Want Lisa goodness but less
frequently? Subscribe to A Most Unreliable Narrator.
Want to start at the beginning?
Buy my book, The Lisa Chronicles: Vol 1: 1998