Gratitudes and things that make me happy are a part of my carding coursework, and I track them everyday and I’ll post them here every Sunday. (And I also acknowledge this is going to take me a few weeks to go beyond “I have killer hair.”) You can also find the a list of all my gratitudes here.
This marks the 10th consecutive week of gratitudes and things that make me happy. Who knew I could come up with so many different things!
- For recognizing and respecting my limitations
- Being mindful of other people’s feelings
- Using self-care when needed to keep me mentally and physically happy
- Being kind to myself
- For the ability to laugh at myself
- For being a dreamer and full of passion
- To tell people how grateful I am for them
- For my strength to keep moving forward
- For the opportunities that have come to me
- For second chances
- Chocolate chip cookies
- Historical books and TV shows
- Pride and Prejudice
- Bridget Jones’ Diary
- Graphic novels
- Nordic and medieval history
- For believing anything is possible
Want to be the first in the know when a new entry posts?
Subscribe to the mailing list, Bloglovin’, or
follow via RSS. Want Lisa goodness but less
frequently? Subscribe to A Most Unreliable Narrator.
Want to start at the beginning?
Buy my book, The Lisa Chronicles: Vol 1: 1998