Gratitudes and things that make me happy are a part of my carding coursework, and I track them everyday and I’ll post them here every Sunday. (And I also acknowledge this is going to take me a few weeks to go beyond “I have killer hair.”) You can also find the a list of all my gratitudes here.
- For having an in-building washer and dryer. While I enjoy doing laundry (the smell! the neat piles of folded items!), not having to schelp it out someplace else is a delight
- Spring is finally here. It may flare up my allergies but I love the change from one season to another
- Friends who send you random presents! (Especially ones who send you fresh baked cookies!)
- Wellbutrin continues to work its magic. Let’s all bless science!
- The ability to spend time with friends at mini-vacations
- New glasses so I can see the world clearer and in focus
- For my tattoos, as each one tells a story
- For TEH trading days when to walk the dog so neither of us are getting up everyday when the sun rises
- I was not the same person I was yesterday, last week, or six months ago. I’ve grown
- For music to help express my moods.
- Carbonated water
- Pita chips and hummus
- 1/2 off easter (and halloween) candy
- Begrudgingly Daredevil
- Fluffer nutters
- Trader Joe’s speculoos + cocoa swirl paired with pretzels
- A new tattoo!
This Day in Lisa-Universe: 2001
Want to be the first in the know when a new entry posts?
Subscribe to the mailing list, Bloglovin’, or
follow via RSS. Want Lisa goodness but less
frequently? Subscribe to A Most Unreliable Narrator.
Want to start at the beginning?
Buy my book, The Lisa Chronicles: Vol 1: 1998