I’ve been working on non-journal related things lately, which as left me little time to write here. Not much has changed from the last time we spoke, but I am still here.
Inspired by this post over at The Hairpin, here is a list of things I don’t understand (unranked)
- People who hate the word moist
- People who let their gas tank fall below 1/4 tank
- Egg salad sandwich eaters
- People with more than 2 kids
- Pastoral paintings
- Amanda Palmer
- X-Files reboot
- Arrested Development
- Complicated coffee orders (venti skinny half half sugar free caramel latte. Little ice.)
- Use of the word gross to describe anything from war to the color of paint
- Non bed makers
- Jonathan Franzen
- Cricket (the game, not the insect)
I’m sure there is more I am missing but this should give you a good idea of what perplexes me on a daily basis.
P.S. Don’t want near daily emails or can’t make it here everyday but want to keep up with what’s going in my world? Subscribe to A Most Unreliable Narrator, a monthly-ish newsletter roundup of what’s happening. Bonus! Comes with GIFs!