It’s a vampiric version of Romeo and Juliet with a mixture of The Cure and Morrissey song lyrics to fatten it up a bit
– My tl;dr summary of Breaking Dawn
TheHusband was kind enough to extract content from what I was thought to be corrupted SQL tables of previous incarnation of the blog, with the date range of 2008 – 2010. Because the data was all dumped in a text file for me, I had to manually place it in EPbaB, which is incredibly time consuming. If you follow me on Tumblr or LiveJournal, you may have seen a plethora of the posts show up that while were time stamped with the correct date of their original publication, were showing up as new content in the Tumblr and
LiveJournal feeds, which caused some confusion when several people asked me what the devil was going on! Understandable, so I turned off the auto-posting when I work on the project but plan on writing up a summary (such as this) of the content posted so you can follow along.
I’ve so far have been able to get through July and early August of 2008. A month has shown me definite patterns to my thoughts, like struggles with my mother and that I was able to expand nearly 3 THOUSAND WORDS on a review on Breaking Dawn. I’m both curiously fascinated and total cringe worthy of this forensic expedition. But one thing absolutely does not change: I am always of the fierce opinion.
More to come soon.
- July 08, 2008 Stuff White People Like: White is the new black
- July 17, 2008 Tweet tweet: Lisa 2.0 or something very similar.
- July 24, 2008 Smokers outside the hospital doors
- July 26, 2008 It’s a nice day for a white wedding.
- July 29, 2008 Meijering at night
- July 31, 2008 Material World: Well, whores will have their trinkets
- August 02, 2008 Reviews: Books: Break, break of dawn
- January 31, 2010 about:lisa, circa 2010
- February 20, 2010 were most of your stars out?