Tracing route to www.pronstar.org [22.214.171.124]
over a maximum of 30 hops:
1 2 1084 ms 3 * * * Request timed out.
4 * * * Request timed out.
5 * * * Request timed out.
6 * * * Request timed out.
7 14 ms * * srp3-0.vinnva1-brt1.rr.com [126.96.36.199]
8 * * * Request timed out.
9 55 ms * * 188.8.131.52
10 * * * Request timed out.
11 * * 123 ms c1-pos8-0.nworla1.home.net [184.108.40.206]
12 * * * Request timed out.
13 * * * Request timed out.
14 * * * Request timed out.
15 151 ms * * 220.127.116.11
16 * * * Request timed out.
17 192 ms * * 10.252.25.38
18 * * * Request timed out.
19 138 ms * * www.pronstar.org [18.104.22.168]
That’s why the internet sucks. such huge ass. donkey balls. and it doesn’t help that i’m going from road runner to @home –it’s like driving to NY from DC via NC. IT’S LAME I TELL YOU, LAME.
i can’t decide what i want to rant about tonight. gee, let me think about it. is it the lack of idiots online? no. about STUPID PEOPLE MAKING BIG MISTAKES WITH THEIR LIVES? no. how about how i sat with a customer today for several hours troubleshooting a very simple problem. no.
how about i tell you about myself. i’m afraid at this point that if rant about ANYTHING i’ll have a coronary. how about we are getting 500bytes per SECOND on transfers right now. i hate cable internet. really. i do. i just want to drive to roadrunners office and fix their fucking problems. for a fee of course.
things about lisa:
- my name is LISA. not Alisa or Elisa but LISA. if you ever call me alisa or elisa or heaven forbid allica, i’ll smack you.
- i’m 28. my bf is 8 years younger than me. that is not a typo.
- i’m the type of person who will wake up at 10am, knowing they have to be to work at 11am and also knowing that it’s a 1/2 hour drive and will be sitting in front of the computer at 10:17am smoking a cigarette in my jammies pondering about balancing my checkbook.
- i have a obsesion about my feet. i don’t like them and have actually planned on getting a pedicure tomorrow.
- i never wear socks except in the winter (or for the first time in years when i went bowling the other night)