I’m Lisa Rabey.
I am from the Internet and I’m a memoirist. I’ve been writing about my life online since 1996.
I have a lot of opinions and I like to say the word “fuck” a lot.
I used to want to write for Rolling Stone but have worked everywhere from meat packing plant to a newspaper salesperson to a network engineer and then a librarian with a multitude of stops along the way. Now I write full time and wave my cane at the kids on my lawn.
What this site is about? Everything. Nothing.
It’s a pleasure to meet you.
- lisarabey.com/Medium managing writing projects September 22, 2016
- Newsletter: Issue #14 I feel sexy in anything, even in a body bag September 21, 2016
- lisarabey.com/Medium: let me spreadsheet that for you September 11, 2016
- Newsletter: Issue #13 Naughty Nuns, Flatulent Monks, and Other Surprises September 10, 2016
- Newsletter: Issue #12 The Larceny of the black pants September 5, 2016