But what I need, what I believe everyone needs, is to plan for things and accomplishments in the next year. Some of them can be quite small and others can be amazingly large. One thing I totally want to kick ass at this year? Being silly. I’m goofy as hell but I need to be sillier more and t’ll help with my often crippling social anxiety. A couple of things you may also note in these lists: Nothing having to do with romance and no couple-y things. I’m on dating lockdown for at least a year. It’s all about me, baby! Here is my own 50 things to do in 2016 list,10 of which I’ll reveal over each day over the next 5 days. In case you missed it, here is 1 – 10, 11 – 20, 21 – 30, 31 – 40
50 Things To Do in 2016: 41 – 50
- Join a club
- This one I’ve been trying to do since I’ve been in L-Ville and it’s much harder than you think. I’ll keep plugging away at it.
- Be vulnerable to at least one person
- This is going to be hard — and choosing who with
- Go on a random long drive once a month
- Similar to being lost in a city, doing something I normally wouldn’t do
- Buy sexy underwear
- All of my bras and undies are just fun colored bras and undies. I want to buy a sexy matching set. For me
- Take a myself out on a date 1x a month
- Well, got to show off that underwear to someone
- Show gratitude
- I try to do this daily but sometimes I need to amp up my game
- Beat Zelda
- This is contingent on when I get a place of my own and can unpack my TV and my console games. I really need to beat a Zelda game
- Buy something completely frivolous
- No idea what this could be but I’d like to see it in the $100 price range. Something to save up for?
- Master one programming language
- I am currently enthralled with Team Treehouse and their coding classes. Free via my library and but if not, I will totally pay $25/mo for their services. With their help, I should be able to master, or at least get fluent in, at least one language.
- Don’t be publicly snarky / bitchy / sarcastic for a week
- I’ve done this before in the past and it was amazing to see how much snark came out of my mouth.