During the Renaissance, cabinet of curiosities came into fashion as a collection of objects that would often defy classification. As a precursor to the modern museum, the cabinet referred to room(s), not actual furniture, of things that piqued the owners interest and would be collected and displayed in an aesthetically pleasing manner. Collectioun of Cunnynge Curioustes is my 21st century interpretation of that idea.
The Lisa Chronicles
- 10/17/2003 – socks break: Miguel Part I
- 10/20/2003 – Up and down memory lane we went: Miguel Part IV
- 10/20/2003 – The nextel customer you are trying to reach is currently unavailable: Miguel Part V
- 10/21/2003 – Retrograde Motion: Miguel Part VI
- 10/22/2003 – Everytime we hopped out of the cab, he’d walk next to me: Miguel Part VIII
- 10/22/2003 – shecanreadshecanread
- 10/22/2003 – International diss Lisa day
- 10/22/2003 – housecleaning
- 10/22/2003 – On the road again
- 10/24/2003 – I have loved you for 15 years!: Miguel Part IX
- Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- BBC Four – Britain’s Lost Treasures Returned: How Houghton Got Its Art Back
Weekly watching: Sleepy Hollow, Survivor, Downton Abbey, Boardwalk Empire, Doc Martin, QI, Peaky Blinders, The Bridge (US), Project Runway, The Newsroom, Sons of Anarchy, DaVinci’s Demons, The Vampire Diaries
- The Cast of Adventure Time, Carved Out of Crayons
- For $50,000 per night, Vincent Gallo will be your escort. Serious inquiries only, please.
- Canadian author and University of Toronto professor David Gilmour, says he won’t teach books written by women or Chinese authors
- Bridget Jones’s Diary fans aghast as Helen Fielding kills off Mr Darcy
- Walk Your City: Guerrilla Wayfinding: User-Powered Signs Aid Exploration
This day in Lisa-Universe in: 1998