During the Renaissance, cabinet of curiosities came into fashion as a collection of objects that would often defy classification. As a precursor to the modern museum, the cabinet referred to room(s), not actual furniture, of things that piqued the owners interest and would be collected and displayed in an aesthetically pleasing manner. Collectioun of Cunnynge Curioustes is my 21st century interpretation of that idea.
The Lisa Chronicles
- 10/12/2003 – insecurity
- 10/18/2003 – sWEeT dreams
- 10/19/2003 – The lamb being lead to the slaughter
- 10/19/2003 – The Games are About To Begin
- 02/21/2004 – que tu t’amuses!
- 11/22/2010 – To: Consume: Recipe – Guinness Steak Pie
- 11/23/2010 – Giving Thanks
- 11/28/2010 – New Moo Cards
- 12/02/2010 – A gentle reminder: Ho. Ho. Ho. (Holiday Card Exchange, 2010)
- Finally got a chance to finish Neverwhere, and boy was it a delight.
- Developing and Promoting Graphic Novel Collections
- The Disorganized Mind: Coaching Your ADHD Brain to Take Control of Your Time, Tasks, and Talents
- Orange is the New Black
Alright Internet, I have to say this show didn’t do anything for me. Two long, draggy, whiny, self-obsessed episodes in and all I wanted to do was shiv Piper Chapman myself. I felt like the characters were so over the top, they stared to come back down. The backstories drove me nuts – sure, it can be used as a plot device but after awhile, it feels like the show ran more steam on the backstories then the supposed current events of why Piper was in the joint in the first place. The first episode cheated by giving us the TV tried and true hook, line, and sinker: lesbian sex. Not once, but several times. I felt like the show threw out all of its cards on the table, before the season even got started, and what I saw bored me.
- Downton Abbey Season 4 trailer. FINALLY. (P.S. Starts September 22 in the UK!)
- Men’s average height ‘up 11cm (4 inches) since 1870s’
- ‘True Blood’ to end run in 2014
- Joy Division and New Order master tapes go on sale
- DC forbids Batwoman’s gay marriage, creative team leaves