But what I need, what I believe everyone needs, is to plan for things and accomplishments in the next year. Some of them can be quite small and others can be amazingly large. One thing I totally want to kick ass at this year? Being silly. I’m goofy as hell but I need to be sillier more and t’ll help with my often crippling social anxiety. A couple of things you may also note in these lists: Nothing having to do with romance and no couple-y things. I’m on dating lockdown for at least a year. It’s all about me, baby! Here is my own 50 things to do in 2016 list,10 of which I’ll reveal over each day over the next 5 days. In case you missed it, here is 1 – 10, 11 – 20
50 Things To Do in 2016: 21 – 30
- Re-read all of Byron’s works
- He’s always good for a few brooding, simmering, sexy days
- Talk to the moon
- Send random love letters to friends
- I’ve done this before and I loved doing it, need to do it more often
- Go on a hike
- Visit a planetarium
- I used to want to be an astronomer, but you know, math. This is one way to quench that dream.
- Doodle more and send to friends
- Wear what ever the hell you feel like
- Use glitter in your daily make-up
- Wear red lipstick more
- Give yourself permission
- To do what? To do anything and everything.