- Morning ritual: Wake up, use the facilities, pop contacts in, take drugs, turn kettle on for tea, figure out breakfast. While the kettle is heating up, fill last nights Bopple and also the humidifier. With tea and breakfast in hand, check email, Facebook, Twitter. Respond as necessary.
- Showered and headed out for my errands of the day. First up was heading to The Factory to check out co-working space. Loved it, signed up for the monthly basic plan (2x a week, $75/month).
- After The Factory, headed over to the YMCA and reactivated my membership. YAY.
- Came home, depanted. The rest of my evening was floating around on the interwebs, researching markets to submit my work, and the like. Then I found out that I might have to be in Toronto this upcoming week, so I spent time researching flights and hotels.
- Bed ritual: refilled humidifier, grab Bopple for the night, take contacts off and wash fash; use the facilities.
- Read Clarkesworld and Apex magazines on my iPad. Started a short story in my notebook and pen! (How 20th century.)
- Finally, turn the lights out, and curled around my iPad to watch some TV for a bit before finally falling asleep.
This day in Lisa-Universe: 1999