When writing yesterday’s entry, I came across the entry I had written about the death of my grandfather, which was 18 years ago today. The piece was part of a larger series I had written for Fucked Up College Kids, a ‘zine that I got involved with in 1997 and 1998. Shortly after my last entry for F.U.C.K., The Lisa Chronicles went live in July 1998.
I decided in celebration of the season, to make these live again on my site for the first time in nearly a decade. Some of the entries can be triggering, could use a good edit or two, and some of it is chaos in the highest order. But it’s glorious in its innocence.
- 0319 – While the cats away...
- 0325 – Men are children
- 0331 – You speak to me in riddles, you speak to me in rhymes
- 0335- Possession
- 0344 – D3buck’s S0d Farm and Gift Shop
- 0351 – Playing With Fire
- 0394 – prelude to sleeping
- 0401 – just because
- 0407 – self pity
- 0438 – blah blah blah
- 0444 – Pixellated Pictures
- 0494 – celibacy: the new frontier