During the Renaissance, cabinet of curiosities came into fashion as a collection of objects that would often defy classification. As a precursor to the modern museum, the cabinet referred to room(s), not actual furniture, of things that piqued the owners interest and would be collected and displayed in an aesthetically pleasing manner. Collectioun of Cunnynge Curioustes is my 21st century interpretation of that idea.
You can follow me on Pinterest on what I’m reading, watching, and listening.
- 12/19/1996 – nothing
- 12/22/1996 – nuffin’
- 1/19/1997 – death
- 4/13/1997 – break and submit
- 4/24/1997 – kalamazoo
- 1/20/1998 – the un-moral animal
- 9/26/1999 – GeekChyk
- 9/2/2000 – why the internet sucks
- 9/02/2001 – mother, may i
- 6/23/2002 – when we were kids
- 7/13/2002 – the freshmen
- 7/14/2002 – in which: lisa gets confused
- 11/19/2002 – cut-off point
- 11/30/2002 – predictions and journals
- 1/27/2003 – hubris
- 2/26/2003 – on arthritis
- 3/20/2003 – talk dirty to me
- 04/20/2003 – lisa of nazareth
- 5/27/2003 – collegiate life
- 5/29/2003 – at the airport
- 8/16/2003 – the tao of lisa
- 9/28/2003 – half a world away
- 9/29/2003 – porn star pussy
- 12/21/2003 – damn you, Freud!
- 12/29/2003 – love, actually
- 3/17/2004 – Can Lisa ever be happy?
- 5/31/2005 – hot date
- 10/4/2005 – culture shock
- 9/9/2006 – sassy skirt seeks alliterative ally
- 4/10/2007 – My Dentist Says I have Hot’n’Sexy Teeth
- 5/9/2009 – circling the topic
- 5/13/2009 – Everything tastes better with a little X-Files thrown in
- 12/4/2009 – that’s entertaining
Ephemera – Prose Companion to The Lisa Chronicles
- Truth/With Each Thrust
- i am a lie.
- the dream
- the marriage
- tranquil in lucidity
- the phone call
- wasted words
- romantic egoist
- one part 2
- we will all burn in heaven
- lisa bob’s her hair
- d.y.n.a.m.i.c. e.n.t.i.t.y.
- never good enough.
- downpour revisited
- Year In Review: 1996
- a story
- hardwood floors
- Where I want to be yesterday
- L.ife-like I.ntelligence S.timulated A.rtifically
- pride (in the name of love)
- Year In Review: 1997
- what i want
- popular suicide
- Pop Culture: A Triptych Definition
- An Open Letter to MTV
- Midlife crisis at 30
- Freak on a leash
- butterfly wings
- Andrew: Or how I played with playdoh, and won!
Weekly watching: The Bridge, Project Runway, The Almighty Johnsons, The Leftovers, True Blood, Rectify, Halt and Catch Fire, A Place To Call Home, Last Week Tonight with John Oliver, Cosmos: A SpaceTime Odyssey, Elementary
What have you read/watched/listened to this week?
This day in Lisa-Universe in: 2013, 2012, 2012, 2012, 2012, 2008, 1998