During the Renaissance, cabinet of curiosities came into fashion as a collection of objects that would often defy classification. As a precursor to the modern museum, the cabinet referred to room(s), not actual furniture, of things that piqued the owners interest and would be collected and displayed in an aesthetically pleasing manner. Collectioun of Cunnynge Curioustes is my 21st century interpretation of that idea.
- “So you’re not gay. You can still develop the strength to stand up for your truths. Stop trying to think outside the box. Start thinking outside the closet.” Never Lie About Who You Really Are
- How To Create A Winning Meme
- First, learn how to write your name in Elvish, then translate it into Sindarin
- 28 Common racist attitudes& behaviors that indicate a detour or wrong turn into white guilt, denial or defensiveness
- The Loch Ness Monster Is Real; The KKK Is Good: The Shocking Content of Publicly Paid for Christian School Textbooks
- You can now view over 5,000 images of the Dead Sea Scrolls
- January 28th is the 200th anniversary of Pride and Prejudice. To celebrate, the BBC is recreating the Netherfield Ball