HEY! My eBook is officially now live on Amazon:
- Morning ritual: Wake up, use the facilities, pop contacts in, take drugs, turn kettle on for tea, figure out breakfast. While the kettle is heating up, fill last nights Bopple and also the humidifier. With tea and breakfast in hand, check email, Facebook, Twitter. Respond as necessary
- Planned on going to the gym and co-working space but ended up working close to three hours doing prep for so glad is my heart. (SUBMIT! Please.)
- Showered and ran errands: Bank (quarters for laundry), Kohls/Macy’s/Penney’s/H&M (futile search for dress shirts for next week), Yankee Candle, LUSH, CVS, post office, dry cleaners. Took about three or so hours
- Came home, depanted, lunched, and then napped
- Worked on this entry and prepped Collectioun of Cunnynge Curioustes for January 31
- Prepped for my trip to Toronto
- Prepped the next issue of Skaldic Press Presents
- Filed DMCA take down notice because some twat is stealing my work
- Bed ritual: refilled humidifier, grab Bopple for the night, take contacts off and wash fash; use the facilities.
- Read Fool by Christopher Moore before having a pretty good physical anxiety attack.
This is where the catch-22 comes in, right? I’m feeling not at all anxious, the anxiety hits as traveling pain that feels like I’m on the verge of having a heart attack. So then I actually start getting panicky and the pressure increases. None of my old tricks were working, so Klonopin it is! When I finally conked out, holding teddy of course, it was around 2AM. I then woke up at 4, 5, and 7. That part has been the same since October — waking up every couple of hours. I’m not dreaming because I’m not falling into REM sleep (not the band), but in the first few hours of my waking up for the day, I feel rested. Then I start to fall apart as the day progresses because I’m so tired.