I hate writing administrative posts. I think it’s because I am obsessive about being transparent while at the same time, I am not sure how many people really care about the back end of what is going on. However, there are times when I must swallow my own opinion and write because a lot of big changes have occurred.
- An entry from early May 2012, Why I choose The Avengers over #TEDxGR, was written but never published. This entry is now live.
- I’m experimenting with content posting to EPBaB, such as GoodReads and Instagram. How do you feel about this? Yes? No? You want pure written content or is streamlining content from other sources part of the all round experience? Let me know in the comments.
- Also, if you did not know, EPBaB not only publishes to RSS, but also posts to its Facebook page and Tumblr. There will be no “SHARE THIS POST” below the post themselves or widgets to show likes or number of tweets. If cutting and pasting is beyond your capability, then you’re not the audience I want to relate to.
- There will never be ads on this site. Ever. (Unless it’s for something I’m hawking which is completely different.)
- Anything written under The Lisa Chronicles (thus anything written befeore June 12, 2012) will be listed as that category.
Domain flotsam and jetsam
[Insert long and boring explationation.]
tl;dr: If you subscribed to either shesgotplans.net or biblyotheke.net via email or RSS, those are now defunct and all the content on those domains is now here at exitpursuedbyabear.net.
Unfortunately, I’m still working on importing comments.
- Projects, active and stalled, are located on the project page (shocking!). Some projects, like Bagged & Boarded will have their own updates, which will be on the project page. You can so select the category, in the right hand navigation on any page, for a particular project to see what else I’ve written about that particular topic.
- Writing has it’s own page, which will cover all the links. It too has it’s own category and specific writing projects will have their own categories as well.